Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rules To Live By

As I was cleaning out the desktop on my computer yesterday, I ran across something someone had shared awhile ago. They are "rules of living", things that we should (in my opinion) try to do every day of our lives. It really got me thinking. I have trouble with some of these, and I know I need to work on them. I definitely stray from some of these "rules", but I am making a conscious effort to get back to them. #1 and #4 are especially difficult for me. I am really glad I read these again and feel they will help me get to where I want to be in life.


1. Don’t worry about what other people think. Make decisions based on what my heart tells me.
2. Show the people I love just how much I love them.
3. Don’t dwell on the past.
4. Don’t be afraid to speak my mind and spill out what my heart wants to say.
5. No regrets.
6. Live each day as if it were my last. It just might be.
7. Don’t let something good slip away. Grab it and hang on for dear life.


I tried to link this video but had trouble doing so. Great song by one of my favorite bands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJt2--HapHI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment