Monday, August 1, 2011

Hall Of Fame


I received an email on Saturday that I had been inducted into the hall of fame – the black toenail hall of fame. As I was surfing the web Saturday, I noticed that www.ultrarunnerpodcast had a picture gallery devoted to black toenails and was asking for submissions. Since I had taken a nice picture of my big toe in Colorado, I sent it in. Minutes later I received a congratulatory email. The scary thing is that the picture was taken before I started logging big miles in the mountains and well before the Tahoe Rim Trail 100 (in which I killed another toenail). Here’s the link.

http://www.ultrarunnerpodcast.com/ultrarunnerpodcast.com/Black_Toe_Nail_Hall_of_Fame.html

(My Hall of Fame Worthy Toenail)

On the running front, I had a good weekend, logging 10 miles at a muggy McAllister Park on Saturday with my XC team and another decent run Sunday. The legs feel good, but I am still not acclimatized to this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment