Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

I’m on Spring Break this week, so I should be nice and relaxed, right? Somehow the opposite is happening. I always feel more stressed and busy when I’m not working than when I do. I think a lot of it is mental, as I have more time to “think” when I’m not working. This isn’t always a bad thing, but I need some rest. Thank goodness I’m heading to the Guadalupe Mountains tomorrow with some friends. It will be a nice break from the ordinary, a chance to get out of the city and decompress. I know what awaits me when I return. But I am looking forward to the challenge of what is to come. I’m ready to start over.

Spring Break has given me time to play with Lester, and we’ve made the most of it. He’s loving having me home all day, and we’ve gone on lots of rides and played ball until he nearly dropped on several occasions. He’s loving Spring Break!

(Playing ball on the field at school)

(Watching soccer practice, wishing he could play)

(Taking a break in the shade)

No comments:

Post a Comment