Friday, December 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Bliss

I love peanut butter, plain and simple. My dad does too. I remember making trips to Baskin Robbins as a kid to get peanut butter ice cream. Guess it's a Ricketts family thing. So when I saw that GU had come out with a new peanut butter flavored gel, I knew I had to try it. LAst night was my first experience with it, as I gobbled one down between my strength workout and my run at Eisenhower. This stuff is amazing. Not just "decent tasting gel" amazing. More like "I would eat this stuff as a snack and put it on a bagel" amazing. I'm hooked. If you like peanut butter, you have to go try this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I'll surprise my wife with some while we're freezing our asses off at Guad Mtns the week after Xmas. The gel might make her decide to continue living with me afterwards!!!

    ReplyDelete