Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Guads In Pictures

I spent part of this past weekend running in the Guadalupe Mountains of West Texas. I hope to write a detailed report of my trip, but pictures are the best way to paint the picture. The short version is that Dave and I spent 15+ hours driving to run 11 hours in the mountains, but it was worth every second. See for yourself...


(Standing atop the highest point in Texas - Guadalupe Peak)

(Dave and I on top of Guadalupe Peak at Night)

(Dave signing us in)



(Beautiful Morning To Run)

(Tejas Trail Switchbacking Upward)


(Lots of Rocks)

(Only Other Runners On Trail All Day)

(Running Up Bush Mountain)



(Desert Landscape)


(Guadalupe Peak Over My Right Shoulder)

(Tejas Trail)

(Tejas Trail In Lower Right w/ Guadalupe Peak In Background)

No comments:

Post a Comment