Saturday, May 19, 2012

Way Up North


            I’ll post a proper race report later, but here is the short version of my last few days.  Great workout with Joe.  Saw a living legend, Peter Rowan, in concert.   Flew to Minnesota to visit my friend Vince.  Ran on the Superior Hiking Trail, where waterfalls were seemingly at every turn.  Raced a 50K on the same SHT.    In the meantime, here are some pictures from my workout, concert, and leisurely run on the SHT.  I’ve got a date with a lounge chair and a North Shore Porter on the shore of Lake Superior. 



(Living Legend Peter Rowan)





(In Joe's Pain Cave)


 (The Only Wildlife I've Seen In Minnesota)

(Gooseberry Falls)




  (Spectacular View of Lake Superior)






(View From My Hotel)

 (Shore Of Lake Superior)

No comments:

Post a Comment